All shows are 18+ to enter.
No smoking inside. Please bring a valid form of ID.
- Thu, 21 OctBrown StreetThis powerful line up of masters of their art brings together well over 100 years of collective acclaim in Irish Traditional Music. They are only playing 2 gigs in the UK this year and Salisbury is lucky to be one of them. £2.50 from each ticket will go to Salisbury Hospice.
- Sat, 13 NovThe Chapel LiveThe Chapel Live and Bailo Latino events brings to you the magnificent Cabaret Expreso - In a time where restrictions have been so frequent, this is your one night to drink, dine and let loose, while taking in the magnificent show that surrounds you.
- Fri, 26 NovBrown StreetSlackrr are easily one of the most talked about bands in the UK underground circuit right now. Hailing from Southampton, the band has only been active for just 3 years and in that time, they have taken some giant leaps forward in becoming a widely loved name across the UK underground Punk scene.
- Thu, 17 FebThe ChapelSOMETHING OLD… The Skids formed in 1977 in their home town of Dunfermline, Scotland by Richard Jobson, Stuart Adamson, Bill Simpson & Tom Kellichan. After releasing an independent single the band were played by John Peel, supported The Clash in concert and then were signed to Virgin Records in 1978.
- Sat, 05 MarThe Chapel LiveStriking six- part harmonies, energetic rhythms, catchy songs and a fiercely formidable live act - Morganway have made quite the impression on the UK’s rising Americana scene. Part country, part rock, with sprinklings of folk and something else entirely.